MAPS TO MAMMAS – FREE Online Webinar to Plan Your Birth!
(Click on each hour above to view in your time zone.)
A resounding call to pregnant mammas everywhere looking for a contemporary birth planning workshop – a course that goes beyond the basics of preparation, but sets you up on the inside & out to step into this new phase of your life with poise & confidence.
In the webinar I will be unleashing my storytelling magic and walking you through ACTIONABLE steps to plan a confident and informed pregnancy and birth. This is for anyone who is considering having a child or already expecting.
MAPS to MAMMAS – A FREE Workshop to Plan Your BIRTH
Planning your birth? Join this FREE online webinar for inspiration+ actionable steps!
- Knowing what your root aspirations are in bringing your child into the world.
- Knowing who else should be at the center of this experience
- Knowing how this experience should be led.
- Being at ease with the people who surround you.
- Being at ease with the people who are making the final decisions in your birth.
- Having a clear vision of all the details, decisions and experience that will follow.
- Being able to see what has the most meaning for you
- Knowing that you will be at ease and feel supported with the outcome of your pregnancy and birth.
- Knowing that your timing is perfect.
- Having the poise and confidence to communicate exactly what you desire
- Having access to information that inspires you.
- Being surrounded by a people that support your vision
- Knowing how to be present and intentional throughout your pregnancy.
- Building a stronger bond with your partner.
- Creating a special pact that both you and your partner are re-invigorated by
- Finding the structure that position you for the outcomes you desire
- Having a system to apply to all of the transformation that happen around conceiving, pregnancy, and birth.
- * Having access to some of the best birth resources globally.
- There is a special space for YOU to join in as we delve into these themes with vibrant storytelling and practical action steps.